Make ends meet with financial assistance.

With financial assistance, low-income families, individuals, veterans, and legal non-citizens who are seniors or disabled, can meet basic household needs, such as food, housing and utilities. With assistance, you can gain economic self-sufficiency.

Veterans, their spouses and their dependants may be eligible to receive a wide range of services (from health care to tuition vouchers for dependants) with help from the County Veterans Service office.

For low-income children and families

For legal non-citizens who are seniors or disabled

For adults without children

To report suspected fraud in public assistance programs, please contact the Human Services Agency’s Special Investigations Unit by phone at (650) 802-7583 or by FAX at (650) 594-2878. Fraud can also be reported to the California Department of Social Services at 1-800-344-8477.