San Mateo County's Resource Centers provide employment-assistance services, free of charge, to all members of the public. Our services include:
- Curent Job Listings
- Onsite employer recruitments
- Computers for job search purposes
- Copiers, fax machines and phones
- Job search and job preparation workshops
- Resume assistance
- Computer classes
- Assessments to assist you in determining the right career for you
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff available to provide guidance and support while you search for the right job
- Referrals to community- based agencies for assistance with additional needs
For more information about employment resources, visit or call one of our three regional offices between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Locations and contact information are listed below.
If you are an employer, our staff can help host, coordinate and advertise an on-site recruitment event. For more information about recruitment events, please send an email to: SMCWorks@co.sanmateo.ca.us or call one of the numbers listed below.