Emergency Food Resources

  • Call 211 to connect with community services for food, shelter, job services, child care, senior services, counseling and much, much more. To use the services just dial “211.”
  • For emergency food and to apply for CalFresh, call San Mateo County Food Connection: 1-800-984-3663
  • Food Referrals and Hot Meals in San Mateo County: (English) | (Spanish) | (Chinese)
  • Food Referrals and Hot Meals for East Palo Alto residents: (English) | (Spanish)
  • Local Food and Shelter Resources
  • Need help with something else? Find community services in San Mateo County with SMC Connect!

Participant RESOURCES

  • File a Fair Hearing: (800) 952-5253
  • Legal Aid: (650) 558-0915
  • State Welfare Rights: (916) 736-0616
  • Report Benefit Abuse: (800) 223-8383
  • Report Lost/Stolen EBT Card: (877) 328-9677
  • For employment services and training, visit one of our PeninsulaWorks One-Stop Career Centers at www.peninsulaworks.org.

Participant Forms

Enrollment Resources

Nutrition Corner Resources