Back to Top
Resources & Forms
Emergency Food Resources
- Call 211 to connect with community services for food, shelter, job services, child care, senior services, counseling and much, much more. To use the services just dial “211.”
- For emergency food and to apply for CalFresh, call San Mateo County Food Connection: 1-800-984-3663
- Food Referrals and Hot Meals in San Mateo County: (English) | (Spanish) | (Chinese)
- Food Referrals and Hot Meals for East Palo Alto residents: (English) | (Spanish)
- Local Food and Shelter Resources
- Need help with something else? Find community services in San Mateo County with SMC Connect!
- File a Fair Hearing: (800) 952-5253
- Legal Aid: (650) 558-0915
- State Welfare Rights: (916) 736-0616
- Report Benefit Abuse: (800) 223-8383
- Report Lost/Stolen EBT Card: (877) 328-9677
- For employment services and training, visit one of our PeninsulaWorks One-Stop Career Centers at www.peninsulaworks.org.
Nutrition Corner Resources