Recipe - Grilled Peaches!
Posted by rcruz on Jun 16th 2017
2 ripe peaches, cut in half and pit removed
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon cinnamon sugar (or 2 tsp. brown sugar + 1 tsp. cinnamon)
1. Cut each peach into pieces (any size/amount is OK).
2. Mix olive oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon into a bowl.
3. Place peach pieces into bowl. Toss until all pieces are evenly coated.
4. Grill each piece on both sides until soft OR place them on a sheet pan and roast at 375F for 15-25 minutes.
5. Enjoy them with cottage cheese, as a salad topping, or eat as is! Grilled/roasted peaches are also a sweet addition to spicy salsa! You can also freeze them to use later.