What are Resource Centers?
San Mateo County's Resource Centers provide employment-assistance services, and referrals to community based agencies for assistance with additional needs, all of which is free of charge, and open to all members of the public.
Resource Center Locations
What services do the resource center provide?
- On– site employer hiring events
- Help finding a career path
- Resume Assistance
- Job Search/ Job Prep Workshops
- Computers, Copiers, Fax Machines, & Phones
- Guest Speakers & Workshops
- Referrals to community based agencies for assistance with other needs
Who Can Use the Resource Centers?
Open to all members of the public, 8am-5pm, free of charge!
ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER?
Our staff can help host, coordinate and advertise an on-site hiring event.
- Email : SMCWorks@co.sanmateo.ca.us
- Call one of the numbers listed above