Resources & Forms
ADDITIONAL FOOD RESOURCES
Visit Local Food and Shelter Resources for more information on where to find food and shelter.
For free groceries, call Second Harvest Food Bank's Food Connection Hotline at 1-800-984-3663 or email: email@example.com
Services available Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM; intepreters available.
To connect with community services for food, shelter, job services, child care, senior services, counseling and much, much more, dial “211."
Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; multiple languages spoken.
Need help with something else?
Find community services in San Mateo County with SMC Connect!
- File a Fair Hearing: (800) 952-5253
- Legal Aid: (650) 558-0915
- State Welfare Rights: (916) 736-0616
- Report Benefit Abuse: (800) 223-8383
- Report Lost/Stolen EBT Card: (877) 328-9677
- For employment services and training, visit one of our PeninsulaWorks One-Stop Career Centers at www.peninsulaworks.org.
- Application for CalFresh Benefits - Multiple Languages
- CalFresh Supplemental form for Special Medical Deduction (CF31)
- Dependent Care Cost Affidavit (CF10): (English) | (Spanish)
- Semi Annual Report (SAR 7): (English) | (Spanish)
- How to Complete SAR 7 Form: (English) | (Spanish)
- Expenses Exceed Income worksheet (C-510): (English) | (Spanish)
- Household Determination Sheet (C-215)
- List of Verifications Needed
- Loan Agreement (C-500): (English) | (Spanish)
- Recertification Appointment Letter (CF-29)
- Recertification for CalFresh Benefits (CF37): (English) | (Spanish)
- Residence Verification (C-319)
- Statement of Facts to Add a Child Under 16 to Cash Aid and CalFresh (CW-8A)
- CalFresh Brochure: (English) | (Spanish)
- Healthy Eating Interview Flyer
- CalFresh Applications Log
- CalFresh Outreach Log
- CalFresh Powerpoint (English) | (Spanish)
- Guidelines for Scheduling Events